What We Look For
We are seeking intellectually curious and high EQ/IQ, recent college graduates who are interested in working in a fast-paced, professional environment where young employees take on substantial responsibility early in their career. We consider all candidates, regardless of college major or industry experience: we will teach you to be successful in this role, but you should have an interest in working in a client-facing, business-oriented capacity. You will need to bring a people driven attitude, intellectual curiosity and be results oriented. You will need to embrace creative problem solving in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, demonstrating strong interpersonal and leadership skills. We are committed to enriching our culture; “fit” is a priority with every individual we hire.
At Notch, you will receive training as well as numerous professional development and mentoring opportunities to help you excel in your role and grow as a professional. Through hard work, emotional intelligence and a commitment to delivering results, you’ll be on the path to becoming a Senior Associate in two years and a Vice President in five. Be a part of a team dedicated to building a business, supporting each other and celebrating achievements together.
The Associate Role
As an Associate you will act as a connection point between our clients and industry leading executives. Associates are given independence and responsibility early in their career at Notch. This is a fast-paced, client-facing role where collaboration and communication are key. Our clients work across a variety of industries including consumer products, technology, education, industrial manufacturing, aerospace and healthcare. Therefore, you will not only learn about the world of private equity but will also constantly be learning about new areas of business and industries. Associates are expected to:
- Identify client’s knowledge gaps and help them partner with C-level executives who can be differentiators in their deal process
- Review client projects by evaluating investor materials
- Work quickly and think critically to conduct industry research and utilize findings to converse with C-level executives to understand their potential impact with clients.
- Collaborate with C-level executives to formulate deal theses and present clients with investment opportunities
- Advocate for executives, connecting them to clients and aiding them to advisory, board or CEO roles
0-3 years’ work experience
Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field
Unable to sponsor H1B Visas at this time