This is an excellent opportunity to work with customers and the lab in order to effectively manage a customer’s interaction with our NGS services. This is a great role to grow and expand your genomics/NGS knowledge and skills.
· Provide NGS consultation.
· Manage customer projects (presales).
· Log and manage troubleshooting of NGS projects.
· Assist Sales in account management.
· Support the draft of SOPs.
· Support logistics workflows.
· Share ideas to improve internal processes.
· Undergraduate degree in Life Sciences, Master’s degree or PhD preferred.
· Basic work experience in Life Sciences is preferred, but we will consider fresh graduates.
· Strong background in molecular biology required, preferably in the field of genetics and genomics.
· Someone who is teachable, willing to learn and contribute to our company’s growth.
· Strong attention to detail, ability to efficiently, accurately and communicate complex information.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
· Fluent in English, spoken and written.
· Mandarin language skills are a plus.
· Experienced in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.