Entry level Business Analyst
NTT DATA Services is currently hiring recent College graduates with degrees in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field who possess an interest in learning cutting edge technologies in the Information Technology Industry to join our team as an Entry-level Business Analyst.
Selected candidates will participate in a training program to receive intensive training and development in cutting edge technologies. We are seeking candidates who are flexible to travel and/or relocate to various geographic locations in the United States to meet our business and client needs post-training completion. This is a full-time salaried position with NTT DATA Services. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Requirements gathering
- Specification development
- Test plan development and execution
- Facilitating customer meetings
- Data Analysis
- Interface with customers and teammates through face to face meetings, telephone calls and other electronic media.
- Working with technical teams
- System functionality
- At least 3 months experience with Data Analysis through internships, jobs, or course curriculum
- Must have or graduate by May 2021 with a bachelor’s degree in Business (i.e. Business Management, Finance, International, etc.) or STEM Degree (i.e. Computer Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, etc)
- Must be a US Citizen
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Database development (educational experience/exposure)
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated