– Manage the customer return process including problem solving process.
– Provide follow-up on all customer failure analyses, communication and issue resolution at all levels.
– Act as customer advocate for product quality. This includes customer and internal management communications and presentations, for customer and internal quality reviews.
– Customer interaction and negotiation on quality cases solving.
– Customer loyalty development.
– Product Support
· Interface with internal and external factories on reliability and quality issues.
· Support continuous improvement, defect reduction activities, and cost reduction activities.
· Lead product teams, factories, and associated support through quality issue resolution process.
· Support customers with technical reliability and quality consult.
· Work with customers to address product reliability and quality issues.
· Coordinate and/or Participate in the Change Action Board (CAB).
· Participate in Material Review Boards (MRB).
– Degree in Electrical Engineering Science.
– Demonstrated data analysis and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to resolve complex customer issues and lead cross-functional teams.
– Strong English written and verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to influence others.
– Process control and other six sigma tools knowledge.
– Flexibility to adjust to change and multiple ongoing issues in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
– Ability to work independent of management with leadership skills.