We have several project opportunities to help with creating software-centric solutions or tools that will have direct impact on business financial goals by improving quality and cycle time for critical automotive projects. These solutions or tools would be used by product and test engineers during the development phase of the project.
Candidate must be working towards BSEE, BCS or MSEE degree and must have strong software skills. Concentration in computer or test engineering is a plus.
Additional skills we are looking for are:
- Course work in some of the following areas: Computer Architecture, Solid State Electronics, Integrated Circuits, Introduction to Microcontrollers, Application of Microprocessor and CMOS Technology.
- Good experience using Linux and Windows based operating systems
- Team player with good leadership and collaboration skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To be considered for an internship, you must be returning to classes in the fall. If you will graduate prior to June 2021, you will not be considered for this role. Please seek out positions labeled “Entry Level” or “Graduate Hire”.