Radar Signal Processing and AI/Machine Learning Engineering Internship
Business Line Description
Radio Frequency and Processing (RFP) provides the processing and RF solutions to accelerate automotive designs around the vehicle for advanced driver assistance systems with the focus on RADAR as one of the key ADAS modalities.
- Closely working with senior engineers to develop new automotive radar technologies for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems and autonomous vehicles.
- Opportunity to apply advanced signal processing, machine learning, and neural network knowledge to solving real-world radar/lidar problems.
- Participating in the development of exciting new imaging radar perception technologies.
- Fluent in one or more of the following: Matlab, C/C++, Python
- Familiar with one or more of the following:
- Radar or wireless communication systems & signal processing techniques
- Detection, estimation, tracking, fusion, and/or imaging algorithms
- mmWave transceiver architecture and/or antenna design
- Machine learning/neural network principles and programing models
- Embedded Linux programming
- Strong communications, documentation, and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and enjoying solving difficult challenges.
- Currently enrolled in or entering a Master’s or PhD degree program in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
- To be considered for an internship with NXP, you must be returning to school (or graduating) at the conclusion of the internship term. If you are graduating prior to June 2021, please apply for positions labeled “Graduate Hire” or “Entry Level”.
We have several different start and end date options for summer interns this year. The date listed is the earliest possible start, but there are several other options.