The EPA National Student Services Contract has an immediate opening for a full-time contractor position; Administrative Financial Support with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA facility in Research Triangle Park, NC.
Salary: $22.46 per hour.
Travel: Occasional overnight travel may be required.
· Strong mathematical, analytical and computer skills;
· A commanding knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word; and
· A willingness to learn federal financial practices to include, but not limited to, accounting, mathematics and fiscal costing.
· Be at least 18 years of age and
· Have earned at least Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, mathematics or other related area from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months and
· Be a citizen of the United States of America or a Legal Permanent Resident.
EPA ORD employees, their spouses, and children are not eligible to participate in this program.
What the EPA project is about
The Office of Resource Management (ORM) provides administrative and support services for all employees of EPA’s Office of Research and Development (ORD). The Planning and Budget Division (PBD), one of several divisions within ORM, is tasked with providing budget execution services and support to ORD.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Bachelor’s graduate to collaborate with EPA’s research team. Research experience includes:
- Editing; and
- Networking and exploring many career paths at EPA.
Interested in this research opportunity? If so, follow the link below to apply. Questions? Email DeAnna.Copeland@ORAU.org