Because we are not doing in-office interviews and all of our positions are currently remote, we have a new interview process on Google Forms where you can choose a position that you are interested in applying for and record a quick 2-3 minute video on your experience and why you would be a good fit for the position. Don’t spend too much time on it, it should be quick and easy just to give us an idea of your background and why you would be a good fit. You can find more information about our internships at https://objectsecurity.com/internships/ and the different internship positions available.
The link to Part 1 of the Google Form application can be found at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf7WpHoW3P1j0TGSlN0q11Xy0pCAOEuR9lXiiBNCvyy1B3SwQ/viewform . If you would like to apply for multiple positions, please complete a new form and video for each position.
ObjectSecurity is a highly innovative cybersecurity company headquartered in San Diego, CA. We focus on the intersection between cybersecurity, AI/ML, supply chain risk analysis, and ICS/OT. We have several Phase II SBIRs that have the potential to become transformative technology solutions. When you become part of our team, your career opportunities are endless. Join us on our growth trajectory.
We are doing exciting other product developments, including a supply chain risks analysis product which takes an SAP data dump and turns it into a graph DB, and then runs analytics over it to identify risks. Another cool project is an “AI hacker” development, which uses AI to simulate a hacker.
We are looking for interns for both during the semester and during the summer. We are flexible with start and end dates of the internship and how many hours interns work per week.
1) Available 8-16 hours per week virtually
2) Able to organize your own tasks, deadlines and blockers as well as others
3) Business & finance skills to create, manage and control program costs/budgets
Examples of job duties that are not limited to:
1) Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments;
2) Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
3) Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
4) Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
5) Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
1) Weekdays and hours worked are flexible based on the student’s schedule but should be communicated to supervisor at the beginning of each week.
2) We will communicate with the intern virtually via email, Slack and Zoom. A supervisor will meet with the intern at the start of the day to go over the day’s tasks and