Move your career through a paid summer internship at an accountable, transparent, and fun public agency that delivers on its promises. At the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) in California, we’re improving freeways, building a new streetcar, and driving many multimodal transportation projects. You’ll gain professional training and career mentoring from top talent in the industry. Come to Orange County this summer and be part of our team!
Under direct supervision, students will perform a variety of professional, entry-level duties to obtain practical experience related to their major field of study and interest, and the sponsoring department’s current business operations within OCTA and the Transportation Industry. Employment will be full-time, approximately 40 hours per week, for the duration of the ten-week program.
– 10-week, paid internship
– $15 – $18 per hour
– 36-40 hour work weeks
– Work in the Finance and Administration Division
– Located in Orange County, California
– Professional development trainings
– Flexible start/end date
- Assist in creating/updating user manual documentation of eForms.
- Perform entry-level professional work as related to the SharePoint Developer to which assigned to, such as creating/designing eForms and automating workflows.
- Develop working knowledge of SharePoint and related applications that will allow assisting in user testing applications support.
Education and Pay
Pay is determined by level of education.
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree: $15/hour
– College students must be enrolled full-time in a two or four-year college program, at an accredited college or university, and follow a course of study leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Recent Graduate: $16/hour
– Students that graduate with their bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in the fall of 2020 or spring of 2021, are eligible.
Pursuing a Master’s Degree: $18/hour
– College students enrolled full time and pursing a master’s degree from an accredited college.
Application and Selection Process:
This position will remain open until filled. For further information about this exciting career opportunity and to apply online, please visit our website at https://careers.octa.net/octa-careers/jobs/2603?lang=en-us. We are unable to accept resumes in lieu of an online application. OCTA does not sponsor H1B or other work visas. For additional information, please contact the Employment Office at (714) 560-5600.