Otolith Labs is a fast growing medical device startup looking for an intern to assist in design, engineering, and manufacturing of a wearable medical technology. As a Product Engineering Intern, you will assist Otolith in the wide range of tasks from design to quality control aimed at delivering small manufacturing runs of products. Working with the founders, you will be exposed to all sides of a startup while taking a key role in the product development team. Otolith Labs is looking for candidates with mechanical and/or electrical engineering skills with a focus on prototyping. Candidates must enjoy working with their hands and have experience in CAD design and soldering, as prototyping and manufacturing are done in-house. Ideally candidates will have an interest in working at a startup and experience with rapid prototyping.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assisting in the product development of a medical device
- Rapid prototyping
- Aiding in the manufacturing of small runs of product
- Quality control and process improvement
- Cross-department work as suits your interests and strengths
- Minimum of two years of college coursework
- Ideally experience working with electronics or electronic kits
- Major of Mechanical, Electrical or Bioengineering or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
$17.5 per hour. Hybrid, in-person/remote role. Start Date is Flexible.