Company: Bristol-Myers Squibb
Location: Boston, Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia, Detroit, San Diego, San Antonio, Minneapolis,, Boise, Chicago, New York
- Playing a role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of leading edge technologies, and software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed.
- Excellent mastery of web standards, cross-browser compatibility and building in accessibility from the ground up.
- Familiar with jQuery, Backbone, Angular and node.js.
- Comfortable debugging client-side issues with firebug, web developer and similar tools.
- Experience with Object Oriented programing with Java/J2EE preferable.
- Experience architecting web solutions.
- Strong server-side development skills.
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as HTTP/S, JSON, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SOAP and REST.
- Experience working in an open-source LAMP environment and using UNIX command line tools.
- BSc. or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work effectively with teams.
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.