We have an opening for a Case Assistant in the Real Estate Department of our Atlanta office.
The Case Assistant supports the Real Estate practice with client specific projects and related assignments. This entry level position works with the team to ensure document management and coordination of real estate transactions.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Perform work in an efficient and cost-effective manner so as to permit the Firm to reasonably collect fees for such work; Meet expectations of billable hours;
- Organize and manage diligence materials including title documents, surveys, zoning materials, leases, contracts, and organizational documents for pending and closed matters;
- Assist in the procurement and organization of third party reports and materials;
- Prepare signature pages and coordinate receipt and compilation of closing documents;
- Respond to client requests with respect to prior transaction documents, title documents and organizational documents;
- Manage checklists, and prepare closing binders;
- Work overtime as required; and
- Handle additional related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
- Fundamental proficiency in MS Outlook and web-based conference call/web-sharing applications;
- Fundamental proficiency in MS Word and document editing/comparison applications;
- Fundamental proficiency in MS Excel and spreadsheet/database applications;
- Fundamental proficiency in MS PowerPoint and presentation applications; and
- Fundamental knowledge of legal terminology.
Paul Hastings LLP is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.