Playbook is the #1 platform for youth sports and recreation. Our award winning software is an all in one solution to help any type of recreational sports organization attract members, accept registrations, manage their staff and facilities, and automate their administrative work.
We are looking for a HR & Recruiting intern to help us with hiring and HR responsibilities at our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate would have a basic background in human resource management, be comfortable taking initiative and excited about working for a startup.
The role will be based in our Hoboken office which is steps from the path train (7 min train from NYU) and right next to a large park on the Hudson River. We have a great office environment and this should be a fun internship where a driven individual can gain an incredible amount of experience in many aspects of building a fast-growing business. (Note: Internship is unpaid. We do however, offer credits if your program at school allows it)
- Assists with developing recruitment programs to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Help with sourcing candidates on Linked in
- Reviewing and grading applicants and performing phone screens on interested applicants
- Develop and maintains contacts with universities, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Perform administrative tasks.
- Must be enrolled as an Undergraduate or Graduate student; preferred major in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Docs.