This position is a working student internship and will work part time for our Summer Internship Program, from June-August 2021. This position, provides the opportunity to work side-by-side with our team providing technical support for our award-winning K-12 software systems. Join a Silver Stevies Award Winning SaaS Company for “Services Team” and “Customer Service and Contact Center” in the Front–Line Customer Service Team of the Year – Technology Industries category.
This position provides world class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction, while providing invaluable corporate experience. This position requires the employee to become proficient with all aspects of the application software functionality in order to accurately analyze, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve software or system related issues. This position will work manual database tasks that have to be done for the Unified Talent product range and customers.
This position is remote based. Students from the United States are invited to apply.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Help complete database projects as assigned
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- SQL knowledge and/or experience preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Working toward bachelor’s degree (computer science or business preferred) or recent graduate
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.