Successful applicants must have a minimum 4 years’ experience in Metrology in physical, dimensional, low frequency and/or AC/DC electronics. Technicians will be responsible to complete calibrations/repairs, collect and report calibration data, prioritize work schedule.
Essential Job Functions
- Duties generally include, but are not limited to calibration services, troubleshooting and/or repair of instrumentation and setup of new instrumentation
- Perform field and in-house calibrations, primarily in St. Louis. Only 5% travel
- Generate and maintain detailed records of all calibrations, maintenance and repairs
- Achieve above average customer satisfaction with timely turn-around of customer equipment and service
- Must be able to maintain test calibration standards and workstations.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Training in metrology with formal PMEL/TMDE training is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in troubleshooting, repair, and/or calibration of DMM’s, Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, Force and Pressure, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products (word, excel, etc.)
- Experience with an Asset database
- The ability to quickly adapt to other software platforms used in day-to-day calibration activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Able to pass DISA drug screen and background check, and submit to random drug testing