The Level II Inspector MT/PT/VT/UT is responsible for performing inspections in accordance with applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the scope and limitations of the method of NDT being used
- Mentors, develops, and trains Assistants and Level I Technicians
- Organizes data gathered and reports the results of the NDT method used
- Ensure that all quality assurance and control practices, processes, and procedures are utilized and adhered to
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and provide and maintain excellent customer service
- Enforce, promote, and adhere to all safe work policies and procedures
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain NDT certifications (UT, MT, PT, VT)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a minimum of 2 yrs inspector experience with full documentation of prior training, experience, and certification
- Level II certifications (UT, MT, PT, VT) required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products (word, excel, etc.)
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Hold a valid TWIC card
- Pass DISA drug screen and background check, and submit to random drug testing
- Able to travel (25%). Overnight travel required.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401k, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.