The Level II Radiographer is responsible for performing NDT and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to company procedures or written instruction.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct Radiographic tests to ensure quality or detect defects
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment that adheres to company, customer, and regulatory policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Set-up and calibrate all equipment, evaluate, interpret, communicate, and document all inspection result findings.
- Understand and apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable codes, specifications, and standards.
- Ensure that all quality assurance and control practices, processes, and procedures are utilized and adhered to.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and provide and maintain excellent customer service.
- Enforce, promote, and adhere to all safe work policies and procedures.
- Mentor, develop, and train coworkers and peers.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain NDT certifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have Level II Radiographic (RT) Certification
- Must have at least 3 yrs NDT inspector experience with full documentation of prior training, experience, and certification
- 2 years of inspection related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical background in NDT methods and procedures
- Level II Magnetic Particle (MT), Liquid Penetrant (PT), Visual Examination (VT), preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Hold a valid TWIC card
- Pass DISA drug screen and background check, and submit to random drug testing
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products (word, excel, etc.)
- Able to travel (25%). Overnight travel required
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401k, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.