This position requires experienced and motivated individuals who will independently perform inspections and inspection related tasks utilizing various NDT methods and techniques to determine component acceptability in accordance with specific written criteria.
Essential Job Functions:
- Capable of reading ISO’s and sketching as needed
- Follow all company and customer safety requirements
- Light insulation work (installing UT ports and light stripping)
- Problem solving skills
- Ensure that all quality assurance and control practices, processes, and procedures are utilized and adhered to.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism, and provide and maintain excellent customer service.
- Enforce, promote, and adhere to all safe work policies and procedures.
- Mentor, develop, and train coworkers and peers.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Interface with clients
- Maintain NDT certifications (UT, RT, and PT)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Level II Inspector must have a minimum of 2 yrs inspector experience with full documentation of prior training, experience, and certification
- Available for overtime (12+ hour shifts, nights, weekends etc.)
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Hold a valid TWIC card
- Pass DISA drug screen and background check, and submit to random drug testing
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products (word, excel, etc.).
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401k, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.