Junior Engineer (Intern)
Prescient Edge is seeking a Junior Engineer (Intern). We are looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team. You will work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning and provides industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth.
We provide significant flexibility to team members, have high
expectations, and expect everyone to contribute meaningfully to our broader
- Provide engineering/analytical support to produce objective insights and analytic justification to inform future technology for both the organization and its clients.
- Coordinating and integrating engineering activities into concise management-level information.
- Supporting systems engineering tasks, including Technology Analysis and Assessment.
- Assist with planning and analysis efforts.
- Support development and execution of systems engineering trade studies.
- Review program specifications, guidance documents, and create technical documentation, draft correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, and other products as required.
- Participate in Technical Reviews, meetings, identify program risks and mitigation steps, and provide recommendations.
- Prepare outlines, draft reports, and documentation to support senior technical personnel major milestone decisions.
- Support Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Progress Reviews, off-sites, etc.
- Maintain databases and track internal and external tasks
- Perform/support, review and/or analyze feasibility, rough order of magnitude, and concept studies.
- Provide programmatic services and technical services, including the ability to communicate effectively with technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and Program Principal/Assistant Project Managers (PAPMs)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance (must be a US Citizen)
- Must be pursuing or have a BS in engineering, from an accredited college or university.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and business acumen skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Prescient Edge, we believe that acting with integrity and serving our employees is the key to everyone’s success. To that end, we provide employees with a best in class benefits package that includes:
- A competitive salary with performance bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, vision, dental, and orthodontia coverage
- A substantial retirement plan with no vesting schedule
- Career development opportunities, including on-the-job training, tuition reimbursement, and networking
- A positive work environment where employees are respected, supported and engaged
Prescient Edge a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) is a global operations and solutions integrator delivering technology RD & E support solutions, full-spectrum intelligence analysis support, training, security to the Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Throughout the Intelligence Community (IC).