Prescient Edge is seeking a System Administrator Intern.
This internship is paid and will be located within 1-2 hours of the Washington D.C. area. Relocation assistance is not available, but travel will be required to support various development activities. The software engineering intern must be able and willing to work the required schedule, starting as soon as possible with a minimum of 10-12 continuous weeks and at least 20 hours per week.
- Active Secret security clearance or the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Linux experience
- Familiarity with setting up networks
- Past experience with programs lock Putty, Docker, VNC, and File transfer programs
- Past experience with NAS/large storage devices
- Familiarity with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 set up and use
- Previous experience with working IP schemes
- Previous experience with virtual networks, VPNs, and SSH
- Familiarity with password protection protocols
- Any information assurance experience is preferred