– Expected to acquire and maintain deep product knowledge of the Encompass product suite and other ancillary third-party software in order to provide accurate assistance and training to end-users, and diagnose highly complex requests from end-users as it relates to the Encompass platform and associated Ellie Mae Partner Services.
– Employ problem solving abilities to understand, interpret, troubleshoot and resolve system functionality issues and assist the Encompass Support team in deploying solutions for complex product issues (including escalation, system testing, and end-user training).
– Work closely with department heads to optimize the loan origination process, the Encompass system, and develop best practices for each user group.
Help create and maintain training materials and procedural documents.
– This function is proactive in nature; sharing knowledge to ensure end-users are up to date on known issues, new features and product release changes, patches etc.
– Train and educate end-users on all aspects of the Encompass product suite and related third-party software and encourage optimal utilization and adoption.
– Participate in special projects that enhances the company’s ability to be efficient, compliant and profitable.
– Use a ticketing support system to prioritize, monitor, and document progress on projects/critical issues, and provide reports for later analysis.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team driven to consistently deliver outstanding end-to-end support.
– Ability to multitask to manage multiple projects concurrently, shifting priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines.
– Solid analytical and problem-solving skills. Articulation of both business logic and Encompass verbiage will play a key part in this role.
– Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
– Previous mortgage lending experience and knowledge of mortgage banking processes and roles from origination through closing.
– An understanding of the loan origination workflow and the job functions of mortgage operations roles across the origination milestones.
– Basic familiarity with mortgage compliance regulations (e.g.: HMDA, TRID, Dodd-Frank).
– Knowledge of software development lifecycle, release management, and quality assurance processes.
– Experience with Encompass administration and/or Encompass products such as Mavent, Ellie Mae Docs, Consumer Connect and LO Connect.
– Experience with other lending technology services such as Optimal Blue, Calyx Point, Doc Magic, IDS, Blend, Velocify, SimpleNexis, TotalExpert, CRM, and other Ellie Mae Network services.
– Experience with other Loan Origination Systems.
– Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, communications, information technology. computer science or other related field.
– This is a full-time position with office hours on weekdays from 8:30am to 5:00pm plus the ability the work afterhours as needed
– Reports in-person to the corporate headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland (conveniently located at the Bethesda Metro stop).
– Includes competitive healthcare coverage (including medical/dental/vision) and a 401(k) plan.
– Competitive salary with paid time off.
Presidential Bank, FSB is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Pre-employment credit and background checks are required. This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires.