Applications must be submitted by PwC’s national deadline: Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 @ 11:59 PM EST.
Explore our opportunities:
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Here, you’ll learn with purpose, lead with heart and put your skills to work to make a meaningful difference in the world. As part of a diverse team, you’ll build trust and create innovative client solutions in unexpected ways.
If you join us, you can help organizations meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of audit, tax, consulting, and products and services. The PwC new joiner experience includes a personalized digital experience, exposure to diverse client work, real-time development from your coaching team and tools to support your well-being.
PwC currently has a number of available internship opportunities across our audit, tax, consulting and products and services teams in various locations across the United States. Positions include:
Winter internships (January – March) & summer internships (June – August)
- Audit Services internship roles
- Consulting Services internship roles
- Tax Services internship roles
- Start Diversity internship (June – August)
PwC’s application process:
- In order to be considered for one of PwC’s open positions it is required that you apply directly to PwC via the entry level jobs site.
- Review our PwC Entry Level Visa Sponsorship Eligibility site prior to applying.
- Use the filters on the left side of PwC’s job site to explore positions and narrow your search.
- You’ll be asked to confirm your top two preferred PwC office locations. When you apply, check that the opportunity for which you are interested in is available in your preferred office location(s) by reviewing the Job Posting Location(s) section. Location flexible to any PwC office? If so, you have the option to select “I’m open to any US office location” in the drop down for second location preference.
- After reviewing the position(s) in further detail, select “Apply” if you would like to apply to a particular position. You will be asked to upload a current resume. Do not submit your resume on your school/university career website.
- For the majority of entry-level roles at PwC, job seekers are required to complete an assessment to be considered for the role. After you submit an application for an entry-level position, you should expect to receive the assessment via email within a few hours.
- You must complete the assessment within three calendar days after receiving it. If you do not complete the assessment by the deadline, the link will expire and you will not be considered for the position. Please keep this timing in mind as you prepare to apply.
- Submit your application by PwC’s national deadline: Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 @ 11:59 PM EST.
- Current students and alumni interested in entry level opportunities are encouraged to apply.
Get connected and get prepared!
Join our Talent Community to stay connected, learn more about PwC, career opportunities and events that interest you! Our talent community is a great place to tell us more about yourself and it helps recruiters find you if there’s an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.
Explore more about our entry level recruiting process and how to get started, virtual interview tips and what to expect during the recruitment process. Use our US careers recruiting map to find your school recruiter’s contact information.