Founded in 1981, Princeton Consultants, www.princeton.com/join, blends software application development, AI, advanced analytics, and management consulting for many industry leaders as well as for smaller, fast-growing innovators. Our 75-person firm employs small, agile teams that work in a collegial environment.
We have an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer with software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Software development experience, prefer C#/.NET (framework 4.5+)
- Prefer experience with desktop .NET WPF applications, MVVM, XAML preferred
- Practical experience with Git or other source control tool
- Fluency in English
- Experience with multi-threading, asynchronous development are a plus
- Full-time salaried employee
- Year-end bonus
- Other potential bonuses
- Career advancement reviews twice per year
- Small, high-powered work teams
- This position is based in our Princeton, NJ office
- Company-paid insurance: Health, Life, AD&D, LTD
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Maternity and family leave
To begin the application process, send a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond promptly about next steps.