How would you like to improve machinery and process systems to help produce some of your favorite household brands? We are seeking entry level engineers at our US Manufacturing sites who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Are you ready for the challenge?
Meaningful work on Day 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaningful problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our Manufacturing Process Engineers help us get things done!
What will you do?
Manufacturing Process Engineers lead our efforts to identify and drive out losses through standards and system development. They support the daily activities of the production line and/or processing areas, and build long term capability into their area, systems, and technicians. Daily work could encompass any of the following:
- Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
- Delivery and start-up of new equipment, initiatives, and projects
- Collaborating with technical experts, other functions, and other manufacturing sites to create the best solutions
- Creating learning programs and coaching and training technicians
- Creating and improving standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the production line
- Understanding and working with state-of-the-art robotics and automated equipment
We have plants in many regions and where you go is based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.
We offer you:
- An impactful career path, with meaningful work from the beginning
- Continuous mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- The opportunity to learn and work with the world-renowned technologies
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
- A diverse, multifaceted work environment passionate about safety and quality
We are seeking individuals with the following qualities:
- The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
You are a good fit here if you:
- Have a BS/MS degree in engineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering.
- Are willing to travel on the job on occasion. Travel depends on your position.
- Are willing to relocate during your career.
- Have less than 2 years relevant work experience