As part of our rapid growth, we are looking for a hands-on, “gets-in-to-the-weeds” type detail-oriented, self-driven, and passionate individual to join our growing team in the role of Digital Marketing Intern. This position reports to our Marketing Director. Previous experience in SEO, SMO, CRO, PPC, link building, local optimization, social media marketing and related tools is a plus but not necessary. The position(s) will have the following duties:
· Work as part of PMTI marketing team to manage, direct, and revamp SEO, SMO, content, and analytics efforts
· Work with PMTI web development and SEO/PPC vendors/team members to upgrade existing assets
· Develop “SMART” monthly sales and marketing lead targets for sales generation
· Implement and launch SEO campaigns; optimizing the website and improve search engine rankings, domain authority, and page authority; conduct SEO audits; report to CEO/VP.
· Perform backlink analysis and develop a plan of action for market domination
· Develop and manage email, web content, SMO, and CRO campaigns
· Manage web analytics; uncover opportunities; improve overall lead generation and revenue
· Design and execute PPC campaigns promoting market services, products, and distribution
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates majoring in Marketing or Business are preferred. But, drive, passion, and experience are valued. Skills we desire
· Enthusiastic individuals with exceptional technology, data research, and data manipulation skills
· Proven ability to perform in dynamic, fast-paced team environment
· Quickly learn the complexity of our company, its products, and offering
· Proactive in performing tasks and seeking additional responsibilities
· Skills in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEO tools, auditing tools, main campaign tools, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, etc.
· Creative in finding avenues to build traffic and effect conversion
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadline under pressure.
The job requires 25 hours of minimum working period per week.