As part of our growth, we are looking for a technology-savvy Inside Sales Intern to work onsite at our Dallas location. Sales and technology skills will be given more weight. Successful candidates will also have excellent communications skills and must be outcome oriented. The successful candidate will be self-regulating, energetic, reliable, and consistent who takes pride in his/her work. Attention to detail is essential. The job will keep you engaged in a fast-paced environment, and we assure you there will be no dull moments!
· Understand you are the first contact for a prospect/customer of PMTI
· Accept phone calls, emails, and online customer chats and address them if they are sales or redirect them to other staff members if they are not
· Convert prospects on phone and email to customers
· Nurture prospects towards closing the sale
· Develop and grow customer relationships
· Contact past customers for new requirements and new sales
· Work with management to expand markets in various segments
Candidates aiming to major in business, marketing, communications, and journalism are preferred.
· Experience with phone, online, inside sales experience preferred, but will train enthusiastic individuals
· Exceptional communications, presentation, and negotiations skills
· Proven ability to perform in dynamic, fast-paced team environment
· Quickly learn the complexity of our company and courses registration rules and policies
· Proactive in performing tasks and seeking additional responsibilities
· Need at least 8/10 skills in Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
· Proficient in email, internet, and online tools and websites
· Multi-task sales and customer service calls on phone, email, and chat.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadline under pressure.