Software Engineer, Machine Learning
As the Software Engineer, Machine Learning, you will be responsible for translating business and functional requirements into concrete deliverables with the design, development, testing, and deployment of highly scalable distributed machine learning services. You will also partner with scientists and other engineers to help invent, implement, and connect sophisticated algorithms to build the distributed services for machine learning.
Prior domain knowledge including AI, ML, and NLU is preferred. Strong motivation to learn ML, AI and NLU is critical for successful candidates.
- Design and build large scaled, distributed AI/ML Software Systems
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers to optimize systems to improve latency, reliability and user-experience
- Strive for Engineering Excellence and Operational Excellence
- Strong Software Design and Development Skills
- Great team player and strong communication skills
Experience And Qualification
- 2+ years Software Design, Development experience
- Knowledge developing and debugging in C/C++, Java or Python
- Experience in building Distributed Systems with Cloud Infrastructure(AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
- Experience in using distributed computing frameworks (e.g BOINC) is preferred
- Experience with AI, Machine Learning and Big Data is preferred