We are an innovation technology company launching a new innovative app. Over the summer, get a chance to work on the user experience for a new app and learn how to do user testing to get the right product.
Be part of a team, that investigates the market and designs cutting-edge technology.
Get experience doing market research and translating it into successful design. Some things you may be involved with is wireframing, running user tests, analytics, designing testing.
Looking for an entrepreneurial-minded student, who is willing to jump in, take charge and get really hands on with potential app users. The perfect way for you to learn how to design and launch a new product. Please submit examples of any work you have done so far – design samples, pdf’s/links of any apps or projects you have been involved with.
Please Note: Internships are done remotely. We also fill out paperwork for class credit. Internship is unpaid.
You will be reporting to the Head of UX
Specific Job Duties
- Running user tests and studies
- Testing products and prototypes
- Gathering insights and making sense of them
- Running analysis of insights and figuring out how to apply for design and engineering
- Doing preliminary tasks for marketing and product launch
What you will learn:
- User research testing methods
- Working with prototypes and new products
- Testing new products in real life
- Analysis skills and user research skills
- Marketing skills to launch and product and beyond
You will also learn:
- Agile dev processes
- Project management
- How to work with a design and engineering team
*Contact Internship and Career Advisor to see if position is eligible for academic credit