At Qorvo, our vision is to do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets. We are helping to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. For interns or college students like you, that means having access to amazing career-building opportunities. Whether you are interested in engineering, planning, research, marketing or manufacturing, Qorvo is large enough to engage you in many learning opportunities yet small enough for you to make a direct impact. Join our culture of innovation and enjoy how Qorvo is connecting the world by shaping and launching the next generation of RF solutions. Our mission at Qorvo starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence and growth and a passion for creating what’s next. Explore the possibilities with us.
Desired Degree: Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related field required
- Relevant hands-on or course work experience is required
- Experience with data analytics and reporting tools like Tableau, Spotfire, SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience in SQL, writing data‐driven reports, working with data to create reports
- Knowledge of data warehousing theory/practice, data management practices, data models, and relationships between data elements
- Well-developed skills in Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university.
- Development and maintenance of enterprise reporting software in a collaborative, team environment
- Drive technical improvements throughout the team and the organization
- Comprehend and implement medium to complex software architectures
- Initiate and/or participate in established change management practices and processes
- Write clean, functional, and testable software applications
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Time Management
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change.
Relocation Eligible: No