Digital Analyst II, Marketing Insights
Who we are
Quadratic is an independent consulting firm that provides services at the intersection of data, analytics, technology, and marketing. We’re a team of tireless learners committed to the growth of our people, our clients, and our community.
As creative problem-solvers, we help clients tackle tough problems, make smarter decisions, and generate incremental business value through data-driven insights. How do we do that? By leaning in and being proactive partners. Our job is to understand the questions behind the question and what keeps our clients up at night. Put simply, we’re obsessed with helping our clients get a little better every day. We call it being QUADRATICAL.
What we’re looking for
We are searching for an Analyst II to join the Marketing Insights function of our Digital Analytics team. This person must be effective at seeking insights several levels below the surface, and then turning those insights into a meaningful story for our clients. Beyond being a data detective and storyteller, the Analyst II is expected to be a thought leader who will generate innovative ideas for how we integrate data, technology, and analytics.
Since our Digital Analytics team sits at the forefront of an ever-evolving digital landscape, we gravitate toward candidates who are equal parts left-brained and right-brained. If you’re ready to jump in and contribute on Day 1 across a wide range of clients, while having a direct hand in the direction of our practice and company, you belong with us.
What you’ll do
- Champion an optimized, consumer-oriented digital experience for our clients by helping them deeply understand user behavior
- Lead report development and presentation of monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI, deep dive, and ad hoc reports, particularly within Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Develop comprehensive analyses and insights across websites, mobile apps, digital advertising campaigns, and other paid and organic channels, emphasizing actionable recommendations
- Create dashboards within a number of platforms, including web analytics tools (Adobe Workspace and Google Data Studio) and BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI, DOMO, etc.), that effectively highlight key trends and patterns
- Develop measurement, tracking, data visualization, and technology integration strategies to support clients’ evolving business objectives
- Work alongside Analytics Development to architect key implementation requirement documents, emphasizing a big-picture approach to designing a measurement strategy
- Support Analytics Development in validating and monitoring web analytics data, consistently finding ways to improve data integrity and reliability
- Educate stakeholders, particularly clients, on best practices for pulling and analyzing data, as applicable
- Work closely with key partner agency teams (media, strategy, account management, etc.) and client teams to interpret performance
- Work alongside internal and client teams to define actionable approaches and strategies to activating data across channels through A/B and multivariate testing, personalization, media optimizations, etc.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices
What you bring
- A bachelor’s degree with a focus in a quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, statistics, arts and sciences, or business administration) or marketing field – or equivalent years of work experience
- An entrepreneurial mindset with an orientation for helping not only our clients grow, but also our company and Digital Analytics practice
- At least two years of experience analyzing digital performance, generating insights, and developing reports within a web analytics platform (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics)
- At least two years of experience in various Adobe Cloud Solutions (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform, etc.)
- Strong expertise developing Google Data Studio and Adobe Workspace Dashboards
- Experience gathering business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- A strong aptitude for and comfort with presenting to clients and internal teams
- Strong ability to communicate with both technical and nontechnical audiences
- An entrepreneurial, growth-oriented mindset
- An eagerness to learn and willingness to admit and embrace what you don’t know
- Adobe Certified Expert in one or more Adobe solution
- Past consulting or agency experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in any of the following is a significant plus: data management platforms (Adobe Audience Manager, Salesforce Audience Studio, etc.), customer data platforms (Adobe Experience Platform, Lytics, Segment, Tealium Audience Stream, etc.), data visualization platforms (Tableau, Power BI, DOMO, etc.)
- Experience with tag management systems, such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch, Tealium
- Experience implementing A/B testing programs, developing a long-term testing strategy, and managing personalization at scale