We are seeking a Entry- / Junior-Level Web Applications Developer (0-2 years of experience) to become an integral member of our Agile team! You will be responsible for developing web front-end software, and writing application middleware software for our portfolio of financial systems.
U.S. Citizenship is a firm requirement. No exceptions. Job location is at our office in Annandale, Virginia. Limited telework may be permitted during the COVID-19 emergency, but is not guaranteed.
- Analyze user needs, and functional requirements and develop software solutions
- Work as a member of a highly integrated team to develop software product that supports user needs
- Research functional and technical challenges to develop cost-benefit analyses and propose technical solutions
- Collaborate with other Team Members in an Agile/SCRUM environment to design and optimize software code
- Write and update system documentation and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Bachelor of Science Degree software engineering, electrical engineering, or other related technical major
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and Jenkins a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
U.S. Citizenship is a firm requirement – No exceptions