Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognize your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now!
The Qualtrics Research Services Team is one of the largest and most consistent single-team contributors to Qualtrics’ overall revenue. Our biggest challenge is the need to hire top talent at an aggressive rate in order to keep up with the incredible growth of our business unit.
Qualtrics is looking for detail-oriented, quick-learning team players that can learn about the partner network that we have created, find the best partner to use for our academic, corporate, and enterprise clients. You will be getting 5-15 requests a day from our sales team and you will need to ensure the correct vendor is selected and assist with the pricing of these studies. As a junior member of the Solutions Architect team you will need to learn the business acumen and gain technical abilities to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and Qualtrics Research Services in order to transform their business. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and a rockstar mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The role requires an affinity for market research & research design, solution selling, technology evangelism and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining market research methodologies and abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value, is a must.
The Expectation for Success
You will be working with the sales team to scope out projects to get the appropriate vendors to use for research studies.
You will be learning more about market research and how to design solutions to meet customer’s business needs. This role will require you to be detail oriented and have the ability to work well with Sales, Research Delivery, and customers.
This position will require you to be organized and to learn to recognize challenges in potential projects and provide recommendations to allow our delivery teams to be able to execute on the projects being scoped.
A Day in the Life
- Coordinate with our network of external market research partners to ensure the success of each research project, depending on the scope and needs of each piece of the project.
- Oversee the bidding of 5-15 new projects a day
- Gain knowledge through market research courses and Qualtrics certification courses and become proficient in those areas.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Research Services, Engineering, and other teams to ensure compelling solutions are created by presenting to customer executive, brand, consumer insight, and marketing teams.
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while ensuring achievement of Research Services billing targets.
- Understand the customer’s business requirements in order to articulate the solution’s business value.
- Assist with driving operational efficiencies across the Research Services team.
- Keep up to date with market trends in market research, target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the Qualtrics Brand Experience, Core XM, and other products.
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.