The Associate, Leadership Development is part of a 2-year leadership development program, providing Associates with exposure to various operations functions, nationwide, across the Quest enterprise. Responsibilities include successfully completing assigned projects and rotations across a variety of Quest operations functions and regions. LDP Associates will complete four rotations across core operations functions such as Customer Services, Lab, Logistics, Patient Services, and Quest Management System (a combination of foundational Continuous Improvement principles-Lean, Project Management, Kaizen- utilized systematically to improve operational efficiencies and efficacy). Associates are required to relocate at least once during the program, the location of which could be anywhere within the continental United States.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in and apply core learning in assigned function and rotation.
- Lead project teams to apply continuous improvement tools to solve real-time business problems and drive continuous improvement in assigned rotations.
- Serve as a Group Lead and/or Interim Supervisor through a minimum of one rotation (Operations).
- Prepare and deliver executive presentations to demonstrate both learning progress and how the assignment/role contributed to the business.
- Serve as a team member and participate in 1-2 Shin Kaizen Events.
- Serve as a team member and, provide co-leadership support for local Kaizen events.
- Participate in monthly learning, coaching and networking events, internal and external to Quest.
- Provide support for the National Continuous Improvement Leaders through all stages of local and national Kaizen events (Operations).
- As applicable, participate in M&A, Joint Venture and Vendor Negotiation Activities under the direction of assignment leadership.
- As applicable and based on business needs, serve as Project Coordinator and/or Project Manager under the direction of assignment leadership.
- Deliver Capstone project overview to LDP Leadership Committee and Regional Leaders at successful completion of program.