DEVSECOPS – IT Administrator
Rampart Communications, Inc. is a wireless security company that offers the world’s only fundamentally secure means of wireless communication. Our patented technology makes it impossible to intercept, reverse engineer, or exploit a wireless network. Working at Rampart means working on solutions to the fundamental vulnerabilities of wireless communications. Your professional skills will have an immediate impact on solving the challenges of wireless security.
Currently, Rampart is seeking motivated individuals to administer the network and computer hardware for our company and build highly resilient, high-performance, scalable, and flexible systems.
An IT Administrator’s responsibilities include working with engineers to gather requirements, research, evaluate, design, plan, deploy, and support enterprise software platforms and related technologies in an environment that meets the engineering teams’ needs.
Rampart offers a dynamic environment that encourages constant learning and a collaborative team where everyone can learn from everyone to solve significant problems for wireless information security.
Join our team of motivated and talented engineers as we make the connected world more safe and more secure.
- 4+ years of experience in IT systems administration
- Experience with networking technologies and the Linux operating system environment
- PowerShell (or similar) scripting experience
- United States Citizen
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Expertise in creating repeatable, reliable, scalable system architectures with high availability, fault tolerance, performance tuning, monitoring, and statistics/metrics collection
- Experience with Windows-based systems and services (including the ability to set up, configure, upgrade, manage, and troubleshoot DHCP, DNS, IIS, MS-SQL, NPS, etc.)
- Knowledge of source code and version control tools
- Experience with configuration management, provisioning, infrastructure as code, and other DevOps concepts and tools
- Proficiency in developing web and C++ applications and build processes
- Networking experience in IPv4, switching, routing, firewalls, and HA architecture
- Comfortable working with mission-critical and sensitive systems
- Possess excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Expertise in cloud-based endpoint security