*** Shift is Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue 7:00 AM- 5:00 PM***
Degree in Scientific field
Looking for an entry level lab position
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the QC for Mfg Operations A Team, performing sample collection and microbiology testing.
This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Routine analytical testing
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
Skills: some lab experience is preferred.
Education: Associates degree and 2 YOE
Bachelors degree and some lab experience (Recent college graduates welcome)
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Lab Experience
- Degree in Scientific field
- Looking for an entry level lab position
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Sample collection throughout buildings on site and microbiological testing