Launch Your Career:
As a Launch cohort member, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Interns will collaborate with engineering peers, product managers, and designers to implement production-quality code directly within our live site code base. Interns will execute functional change requests and other minor engineering tasks.
- Structured onboarding and orientation will be provided to help interns acclimate to the work and culture of Red Ventures and the brands and teams they will be supporting.
- Our culture is built on feedback, and our Interns are no different. You’ll receive two structured performance reviews over the summer, where your manager will work with you to identify key strengths, opportunities, and goals. Top-performing interns may be eligible for full-time offers.
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduating in Winter 2021 or Summer 2022
- Experience with:
-Web Standards, the DOM, cross-browser & cross-platform HTML
-CSS positioning, HTML/CSS architecture
-PHP or equivalent server-side scripting language (Ruby, Python, JSP, ASP.net, etc.)
-Java or equivalent programming language (C#, C, C++, Objective C, etc.)
-Ability to estimate development schedules
- Solid interpersonal communication skills; comfortable translating between “business-speak” and “tech-speak”
- Strategic mindset, ability to quickly prioritize business needs and conceptualize creative and effective technology solutions
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated team player coupled with a competitive spirit, no ego, and a great sense of humor
- The passion and push to be a catalyst in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced, and high-pressure environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day – with a constant thirst to continue learning
- Did we mention a great sense of humor? (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Extra Credit for:
- Experience with Vue, Angular, React, jQuery, SASS, Symfony, Laravel, Build Systems
- Knowledge of Agile and/or similar development methodologies
- Mobile application development (iPhone iOS (Objective-C), Android (Java, C, C++))
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, CNET and Healthline. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3500 employees in offices across the globe. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.