The purpose of this job is to assist the Corporate Services team in achieving various facility and
operational objectives in order to provide outstanding internal customer service within the REG
Corporate Headquarters and other REG locations. Coordination with external vendors will also
be necessary. Specifically, duties will revolve around internal customer service, facilities, vehicle
fleet, shipping/receiving, printer/copier fleets, special events, audio/visual systems, and purchase
order processing. In addition, this person will serve as the primary representative for visitors by
greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor
arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system; provides administration and other
support to company staff as directed. This position is responsible to maintain responsibility in
absence of Team Leader, Corporate Services.
Front Office Management
- Greet all visitors promptly and courteously
- Maintain a professional setting in the front office
- Ensure all guests record visits in Visitor Log
- Assist in all aspects of office security plan and policies
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information related to company business
- Proficient on company history and performance to inform visiting guests
- Communicate effectively (verbal/written) in order to project a professional image of REG
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Responds and submits service desk tickets
- Provide feedback to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes
- Assists representatives in troubleshooting orders that require special handling
- Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion
- Effectively interact and develop rapport with internal customers
- Assist in the planning, coordinating, and executing of internal and external meetings and special events
- Assists in updating facility security documentation
- Assists in Corporate Services new hire onboarding and exiting employee off boarding
- Responsible for processing assigned purchase orders
- Assists with corporate office sustainability initiatives
- Responsible for keeping list of updated food caterers and assisting in execution of large company events.
- Assist Corporate Services function with administrative duties and any other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
- Other duties as assigned
Education Required: Two year college degree
Experience Required: 0-2 years
- Computer software used: JDE, Perceptive Content, Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic math and language skills along with organizational skills needed for completing the essential functions of this job.
- Must have/maintain current drivers license and meet REG insurance guidelines to operate corporate vehicles.
REG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.