The Retail IT Technician is responsible for performing all aspects of the company’s IT infrastructure support and repair assistance for individual equipment.
Key areas of responsibility supporting help desk (POS) / troubleshooting of used equipment / communication with companies involved in IT / supporting for increasing work efficiency / supporting for all IT related tasks.
Reports To: Retail IT Supervisor
· Receive and request “Help Desk POS” issues and record all processes from problem occurrence to resolution and provide appropriate and immediate solutions.
· Analyze the error history that is generated and establish procedures to prevent additional problems in advance.
· Supports direct troubleshooting or immediate repair with third party to solve problems for in the shortest time.
· Supports replacement or purchasing more stable and efficient equipment, helping to reduce direct equipment management cost and improve efficiency of store operation.
· Maintain communication with computer equipment and system vendors and provide information that minimizes errors in the company’s computer system through continuous updating of the latest versions and issues.
· Provide employee training on computer skills and software usage.
· Records of all IT-related equipment in use, continuously checks the changes of the equipment used, and provides information for the managing IT equipment.
· Associate degree or an equivalent level of training or experience.
· Relevant experience in a tech support or customer service role or an equivalent skill set.
· Strong computer skills and technical knowledge.
· Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving ability Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Ability to work overtime and go on long-term business trips.
· Must be able to at least hold a conversation in Korean language.
Pay Range: $55,000-$60,000