We are looking for sales and / or recruitment professionals with 2-3 years experience who are interested to start a career in recruiting for top engineering leadership talent. If you are competitive, driven, and have the ambition to embark on the world of technology this could be a great opportunity for you!
Robert Walters is one of the most successful executive search and recruitment companies in the world. After opening the San Francisco office in January 2012, we’ve quickly become one of the fastest-growing and most successful offices in the Robert Walters Group. As such, we’re looking for ambitious, career-minded, team players to join us in San Francisco.
You will have the opportunity to deliver true full-cycle recruitment, including:
- Sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Bringing on new business and managing existing clients
- Closing searches and helping onboard candidates into their new roles
- Initiating and building relationships with new candidates through headhunting and referrals
- Business Development
Our San Francisco team partners directly with founders and CEOs of the most exciting and fastest-growing start-ups in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, helping them hire the very best emerging leadership talent in the market.
We believe there is real value in functional specialization, meaning that you would be focused in recruiting across one of the following disciplines:
- Go To Market & Sales
- Product Management
- Engineering Leadership
- Finance & Operations
- People Operations
With a global presence in over 30 countries, Robert Walters offers exciting opportunities for career progression both in the US and internationally. We’re able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional, and scalable
- World-class training – the vast majority of our global leadership team has been developed internally from junior consultants to directors and managing directors.
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you’re eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? Australia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We’re looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business
- Our office has a 4.9* rating on Glassdoor – the best within the whole RW Group.
- A first-class brand name and an excellent reputation in our areas of specialization both here in the Bay Area as well as internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- We are excited to be back in the office two days a week on Market Street with the rest of the week working flexibly. Our employees’ health and safety is our number one priority!
We believe in fostering inclusion, acceptance, and belonging in the workplace by employing individuals who bring unique perspectives to the company. All qualified individuals, including people of all races, national origins, ages and religions, people with or without disabilities, and people with any gender identity and sexual orientation, are urged to apply.
If you have any questions or interested to learn more about this exciting opportunity reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every submission.