. The Candidate will engage in infrastructure engineering activities as an intern. A successful candidate will have at least some knowledge and skills in infrastructure engineering, DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Development/Deployment using cloud technologies, either through coursework or hands-on experience. All duties will be performed under the guidance of a mentor. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Gather technical requirements, design, implement, and maintain mission-critical infrastructure platform and services that are scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant
· Consulting with client stakeholders on strategies for deployment of new technology implementations, monitoring to develop a migration strategy from the current system using CI/CD pipeline
· Ensure solutions are implemented and delivered with best practices, standards, and appropriate controls based on the business need
· AWS design and implementation, create runbooks documenting implementation and standardized processes to maintain the platform
· Develop automation processes, code deployments, platform support and maintenance activities using automation tools like Ansible
· Follow all organizational Standard Operating Procedures relative to approvals and reviews, and all other associated workflow and deliverables.