Inside Product Specialist 1 – Oklahoma City
Great opportunity with a highly successful Fortune 50 Technology Corporation!
Location: Nashville, TN
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: Shift 1; M-F (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
- Provides product or BU specific expertise May own account sets and/ or be called into accounts as opportunities are identified
- Acts as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives
- Identifies customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions
- Provides pre-sales technical support during the sales process
- Remains up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings
- Stays current on industry and vertical solutions as well Assists in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
- Promotes and positions key strategic product and service offerings
Specialized developing-level role with sales experience
Has built and continues to increase expertise for our product and service offerings, as well as business processes and systems, at a rapid pace
Product focused sales, moving to more solution set oriented approach for relationship account set at the intermediate level
Begins developing subject matter expertise
Effectively articulates the value proposition associated with specialized products and services Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and company interests
Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of and third party specialized products and services Stays abreast of current industry trends and how customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries
Analyzes multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solution Provides talking points and is a resource for account team to keep them up to speed on new products/services and how they can benefit from them
Proactively identifies and manages opportunities in CRM to drive and deliver solutions and customer experience Accurately maintains forecast of upcoming opportunities
Inside Product Specialist Resident Program – L1
- 13 week readiness program is intended to equip the right candidates to fulfill.
- The selling of Servers, Storage, Networking & Extended Technologies. Provides technical advice to the inside sales teams during the sales process.
- Accountable for delivering technical solutions, products, and /or services that address customer needs of varying complexity (via telephone, chat, web, or e-mail); or working with subject matter expert to address a solution of even higher complexity.
- Advises customer of product features, configurations, pricing, services and availability.
• Capable to begin developing world class sales skills by consistently achieving strong attainment results and demonstrating strategic planning and thought throughout execution of responsibilities
• Ability to engage customers via phone to expand new customer buying relationships and service existing customers.
• History of learning and collaborating within a fast paced environment.
• Efficient computer skills with Sales Force and common business applications.
• Effective communicator to various types and levels of customers Requirement
• Available Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
• Phone center sales experience a plus
• In person sales experience a plus
• Computer Hardware Knowledge a plus
• Customer facing business interactions (EX: restaurant industry – i.e. bartenders/servers/etc. Want people who have experience dealing with customers on a day to day basis).
• Aptitude to learn – looking for someone who wants to grow and be stretched in a role.
• Stable work history
• Strong communication skills / communicator both written and verbal.
• Motivated to be in technology sales.