RSA Software Engineer Intern
Why Work at RSA?
RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com
As a Software Engineer Intern with RSA, you will be part of an Agile Scrum team responsible for designing, implementing and integrating break-through enterprise security features in the next generation of our SecurID Access product. This exciting opportunity will allow you to apply your skills in software design and development to solving real-world information security problems for our customers.
What you can learn:
· Be a part of an exciting development team utilizing the Agile development process
· Learn how product requirements are refined, planned, implemented, and ultimately delivered
· Earn a deeper understanding of writing, testing, documenting, and deploying code
· Gain valuable experience participating in a best-in-class software development lifecycle
You are our candidate if:
· You’re passionate about technology and creative problem solving
· You have experience programming in Java
· A solid understanding of object-oriented software design principles
· Familiarity with Unix/Linux
· Strength in automated test development
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. RSA encourages applicants of all ages.