Rullex is a stable and continuously growing company with over 10 years’ experience in the telecommunication’s industry. We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager who can manage day to day construction, ensure that projects are completed on-time and within budget, and work on several different projects simultaneously!
Our company is rapidly growing and we pride ourselves on providing quality services to our customers. As the Construction Manager, you would be a key component to completing quality jobs and guaranteeing continual company growth. You will be given the opportunity to work in a friendly environment, create a prestigious position and grow with our company to build a stable future for yourself!
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
- Oversees construction sites, general contractors, and workers to ensure a high level of quality and safety.
- Guarantees that all work is performed in accordance with approved manuals and procedures.
- Ensures that the project is constructed and documented in accordance with the contract documents and good engineering practices.
- Provides technical support to Project Managers.
- Develops and maintains project cost/change controls, and project budget and accounting records.
- Coordinates and monitors schedule updates, invoices, and submittals.
- Assists in managing and reviewing the progress of contractors’ construction schedules.
- Reviews weekly and monthly reports on the status and progress of the contracts, including project costs and potential changes.
- Reports the status of projects to business and market leaders.
Who do we need? Person who is….
- Genuine, self-confident and resistant to stressful situations.
- Disciplined and demonstrates a personal commitment to excellence.
- Highly organized and dedicated with a positive attitude.
- Able to coordinate and implement company protocols.
- Able to effectively resolve conflicts and issues.
- Dedicated to a long-term vision for improving the company.
- Not afraid of new areas. Willing to learn, grow and develop with the company.
- Attentive to details and has ability to multi-task and follow through on tasks.
- Able to create educational materials, conduct employee trainings, and research changes in local/federal laws to ensure compliance.
Professional Skills Needed:
- A Bilingual Russian or Ukrainian/English speaker.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Construction Management.
- Physical and mental ability to handle stressful situations.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work on several different project, and meet required deadlines.
- Strong analytical background.
Who is this job for:
If you have more than 2 years of experience in Construction Management!
If you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management!
If you are excited to join a young and growing company with an ability to grow with the company!
Salary + bonus: based on experience and qualifications.
Professional growth and career development.
Paid vacations, holidays and benefits.
Comfortable office at 1730 Stout Dr., unit #4, Warminster, PA 18974
All qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 days!
Sign up for an interview – maybe this is the job you’ve been looking for!