Provides support to the Project Managers on multiple capital construction projects. Assist with organization and updating of drawings, project files and reports. Attend site visits and weekly coordination meetings with outside contractors, engineers, and consultants.
- Provide support to the Design & Construction Project Managers.
- Attend project meetings to assist with coordination efforts on capital projects.
- Communicate and coordinate with outside contractors, engineers, and consultants.
- Help with overall organization of drawings, project files and reports.
- Provide assistance in the field on capital projects working directly with the contractors and subcontractors.
- Interact and coordinate specific assignments with inter company departments at the corporate level.
- Gain exposure to corporate operations related to managing construction projects to support the various operating divisions of RHP including the Grand Ole Opry, Gaylord Hotels, Ryman Auditorium, Ole Red, etc.
- Providing administrative support with scanning and line filing of important documents.
- Working towards construction related degree – Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in spreadsheet/data processing software applications like Excel and Word.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong computer skills required, self motivator preferred, general organization skills preferred.
This position requires a pre-employment drug screening.