We are growing and seeking a well-rounded, college graduate for a Medical Device Inside Sales Professional position on our B.Braun sales team. This role entails marketing infusion systems, IV sets and access devices, to surgery centers, outpatient facilities and a variety of other out of hospital settings. Job responsibilities include all aspects of sales to facilities, physicians and their staff. Specific functions include: prospecting, account profiling, pipeline creation, providing clinical support, providing contracting support, coordinating education calls, unsolicited proposals, collaborative engagement of field sales and distribution representatives, post-sale account management, and ultimate customer satisfaction and loyalty. Successful candidates will enter a two-year professional development program where they will receive a salary, commission, professional sales training and experience in medical sales.
- College degree – BA/BS
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills. (Must have strong phone presence with a positive, outgoing personality)
- Multitasking: The ability to simultaneously manage & move forward multiple sales opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Sales Effectiveness: The ability to find, develop & close sales opportunities.
- Business Acumen: The ability to understand & add value to the customer’s business model.
- Adaptive: The ability to modify sales strategy & tactics to adjust to the changes in the competitive & economic market conditions.
One to two years of previous sales experience preferred. Background in, and/or understanding of the medical sales is a plus; however, we will train the right candidate.
Base salary: $35,000 Total Compensation range: $47,000 – 58,000+. Sagamore offers comprehensive health and dental benefits, 401K and 15 Paid Days Off
Location: Warren, RI