About Samata Health
Samata Health is a progressive new mental health startup based in NYC. We offer individual therapy sessions and a premium employee mental health benefit through our digital platform. We hope to help those in need find affordable mental healthcare. Our platform also strives to provide a diverse range of providers to fit the many needs of our community.
Intern Duties & Responsibilities
As a Content Marketing intern, you have a strong interest in gaining experience in writing, social media, research, and email marketing campaigns. If you also have an interest in mental health & social justice and seek a flexible and fun environment, we’d love to be in touch! Responsibilities may include:
- Curating monthly social media posts and calendar.
- Writing weekly blog posts.
- Creating email marketing campaigns and content.
- Creating visual materials (such as social media posts, ads, etc…). This will be done primarily through Canva.
- Visualizing & presenting data in compelling and understandable ways.
- Option for a special project or other tasks related to intern’s interests. These can be related to other departments if interested.
Requirements and qualifications
- Must be a student currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Must demonstrate content marketing knowledge from classwork or previous professional experiences.
- Must be committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Must be able to work remotely with access to their own computer & Wi-fi access.
- This is an unpaid internship.
- However, hours are flexible.
- Intern will work directly with the CEO, CMO, and other team members.
- At the end of the internship, the Samata Health team will record and capture all work provided by the intern to be added to their portfolio.
- Academic credit.
Schedule and duration
- Summer internship will end in August of 2021 with the possibility for extension throughout the Fall semester.
- Hours are flexible but 1 hr/week will include a weekly team meeting. We can work around classes and other jobs but will request that you have 1hr free between 9am and 5pm M-F for this meeting.
Learn more or Apply on our Website
To learn more, please visit our website at https://samatahealth.com/ or reach out to email@example.com. A resume is required and writing samples or graphic design samples are highly recommended.
Samata Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.