As an Intern, you will gain valuable work experience in your field of study by working side by side with fellow Sambatek professionals on current and real life projects. The Engineering Internship is available in the following markets within the Twin Cities:
- Land Development
- Renewable Energy
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide team support in production of all project deliverables
- Supports colleagues in meeting project goals and deadlines
- Complies with and helps the enforcement of company standards, policies and procedures
- In progress Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related engineering degree, planned graduation 2023 or earlier
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong self-motivation, strong communication skills (verbal and written), leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively to manage multiple tasks on multiple projects with strong attention to detail
Sambatek Inc. strives to be a people first employer; our purpose is to enhance the lives of our employees, clients, and communities. Sambatek is a professional services firm that specializes in engineering, surveying, planning, and environmental services. We’re a vibrant organization that believes integrity, value, and outstanding services are foundations of a great company. For nearly 60 years, we’ve forged partnerships with public and private entities throughout the country.
We recognize the importance of a healthy balance both at home and work and offer flexible work schedules with the opportunity to choose your work location – remote, hybrid or in-office. We strive to let our employees know how much we appreciate their hard work and dedication. Our mentorship program offers personal guidance from upper management and provides new opportunities for employees which allows us to promote from within the firm.
If you’re excited at the thought of being part of a growing firm, utilizing your skills and experiences to make a positive change in local communities, please send us your resume and let us know why you would be a great addition to the Sambatek team.