Interns will be a vital part of a team in executing digital fundraising and persuasion campaigns. Responsibilities include assisting in email drafting and production, online advertising campaign creation, building donation pages and compiling analytics. There will also be opportunities to assist with graphic designing. The internship is designed so that interns finish the program with a proficient understanding of digital political campaigns.
This is a paid internship, $15 per hour, and our entire office is currently working remotely, so it can be done from anywhere. The intern will work 20-40 hours per week depending on availability and demand.
- Writing and sending fundraising emails and texts
- Proofreading and ensuring that all messages are mistake-free
- Drafting copy and implementing paid digital ad campaigns
- Setting up signup forms and donation pages
- Designing creative across digital platforms
- Compiling weekly reports of analytics from clients’ email campaigns, text campaigns, and digital advertising
- Performing other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong writing skills and the ability to write quickly under time constraints
- Experience drafting fundraising emails and paid social media posts on behalf of campaigns or organizations
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and video editing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager is a plus
- Familiarity with NGP or another CRM is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Applications are on a rolling basis. To apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.