Schneider Electric is seeking an intern to join the Offer Management / Product Management team in Nashville, TN.
The US Offer Management team is responsible for owning the outcomes of each product line in a multi-billion dollar, electrical distribution & management portfolio. Schneider Electric’s mission is to provide safe, resilient, and sustainable energy and we do that by providing solutions through our engineered products and services.
As the Offer Management Intern, you will work with cross-functional US teams from product management, product marketing, specifier marketing, digital marketing, design engineering and sales organization. In this role, you will support various activities including product specifications design and creation, go-to-market and launch plan, marketing assets creation and asset organization in various databases for growth acceleration programs and to help grow the US project opportunity pipeline
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Market Segmentation: Work with Offer Managers on key products to assess profitability & growth for certain segments/areas and develop an actionable plan to drive profitable growth in identified segments.
- Digital Marketing: Assist in updating brochures and/or web media to modernize and promote offer collateral. Work with marcom team and offer managers to manage the project to enhance marketability through digital channels
- Pricing Excellence: work with finance & pricing team to evaluate pricing by product line and create a review process to evaluate pricing team’s performance monthly. Provide guidance and oversight & deliver agreed upon margin expansion targets
- Market Analysis: Analyze key market areas and assist in putting together a competitive profile for go-to-market strategy discussions. Up to and including making recommendations for which market areas to focus on and/or which offer gaps exist
- Work with the product marketing help audit and organize product assets to improve specifications and digital customer experience
- Support of go-to-market and launch activity
- Launch and promote new digital tools and software
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you are/have:
- Pursuing BS in Engineering, Business Science, or Engineering Management, or Science degree OR Marketing with a Technical/Engineering aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated interest in Program Management, Marketing, Sales, as well as strong interest in Electrical products
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.