SealingTech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At SealingTech, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you delivery innovative products and services to a diverse customer base.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we’re creating world-class cybersecurity portable, edge computing devices and software which are used by every branch of the US Miliary. Second, we’re delivering innovative services and expertise to our customers. We approach our mission with a leading-edge technology, proactive customer service, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Our Summer 2021 Intern program lasts from June to August 2021 at our Columbia, MD headquarters. As temporary full-time SealingTech employees, Interns receive exciting projects, mentoring, innovative work experience and exposure to a high growth technology environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, develop, and extend custom test frameworks and test beds for our EDCOP software platform
- Write automation pipelines which interfaces with SealingTech hardware, both as a complete system and in test harnesses
- Develop automated scripts using Ansible, Bash, Python, docker and other tools
- Assess product features and feasibility of implementation
- Quantify system reliability, scalability, load and throughput
- Current Computer Science or Computer Engineering Major
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts
- Exposure to cybersecurity concepts
- Prior coding experience in Ansible, Bash, Python, or docker
- Understanding of Kubernetes is a plus
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.